Saturday 16 March 2019

Cream colour block leggings McCalls M7446


This is my second pair of leggings from McCalls M7446. 

The first pair were fluorescent orange a
which you can see here:

.
Again these are made from the reverse side of polyester crepe which means they are warmer than real sports wear type fabric / swim wear fabric making them brilliant for this time of year


 This picture looks a bit weird where I rolled my top up to show you the colour blocking - I do nto wear themquite like this😊

 

 They are worn with my bright yellow top which looks better in these photos than it did in my original post which is probably down to choic of underwear.I think it goes well with these leggings.

I have a small bit left of the cream fabric so am considering a top from that. I still seem to have TONS of this crepe stretch fabric left despite my real attempt at using it all up. I am not intending to buy more of this because I hate the stuff. It does make a nice warm winter excercise fabric but really its not at all my thing. I bought loads of it very cheap off Ebay back in 2015-2017 (Weston fabrics) if you like this type of fabric or want some at a reasonable price. I had no idea then what fabric I did or did not like but now I have more experience with stretch fabrics I find this is not really my thing. I cannot afford to just waste this and throw it though so need to make it into things  and so far I am finding ways to use this up and like what I am making so really I am starting to think actually there is no such thing as a fabric you do not like. You just have to discover how to make it your style. In most colours (and I had loads) I am down to small pieces now which I will evenually have a go at making exercise crop tops/ underwear from. First though to find uses for the last few large bits I still have.

Anyway I am actually quite pleased with my recent foray into sportwear. This really does make for very warm winter leggings and to be perfectly honest I am not nowadays prepared to freeze for fashion! 

Thanks for visiting
Bracken

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete