Sunday 24 November 2019

Things to do when you cannot sew - part 1

Well I am now unable to sew at all for the next 5-6 weeks. I also find it very difficult - when not sewing- to sit still for long.  This is a problem for quite a few reasons for example I bought this foot peel product months ago from Superdrug,
I think this was back in the spring with an idea to improve my feet for sandals. The problem is you have to sit stillfor 60-90 minutes s it just never got used because even when I watch TV I canot sit still for a whole hour. I always have to get up for something. The other half is always teling me to sit down for a bit but I just cannot, so now is a great time to actually get round to using this because being incapacitated does mean I sit down for a while. I have to get up every twenty mnutes or so even now to aid circulation but even then 20 minutes sitting is quite a while for me but itsnow or I never will get round to using this so I went ahead and put the socks on.

Being perfectly honest here you are menat to do a patch test for allergies and I skipped this. Realy not to be recommended if you are doing this. You shoudl always follow the allergy testing really.

Because I still found it difficult staying still and because I am meant to move every 20 minutes I added some big rubber bands to keep these on the feet.



A word of warning as well these things do slip when you walk so quite hazardous when recovering from an operation and finding it difficult walking but I survived. Probably though if you are having a hip replacement leave this for later in the recovery process.😉

I do not yet know if these things work but reviews  on the Superdrug website suggest they are pretty good.

Take care,
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment