Monday 4 April 2016

ME MADE MAY 2016

  'I, Bracken of http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear as many hand made or upcycled garments I can especially those I have made that just sit looking lovely in my wardrobe and never get worn each day for the duration of May 2016. I also pledge to finish my so called easy to knit bat-sleeved fluffy sweater by May 31st 2016.'

Well I have done it and signed up. Most of all I just MUST MUST MUST finish my so called easy to knit bat-sleeved fluffy sweater:

because I simply am not getting round to knitting and I really want to wear it. Also as I have pledged I have LOADS of stuff I just never wear so if I achieve nothing elses at least everything that I just store and look at occassionally will finally get worn. 

If you fancy taking part you can find out more an/or sign up here:

Thanks for reading
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment