Saturday 2 December 2017

Butterick B5562 T-shirt number 4 and McCalls M6614.



This is another very quick T-shirt made from 20 minutes sewing here and 10 minutes there all week.

This is number 4 in my current obsession with view D of Butterick B5562 again without the collar. I do likd this pattern. Its got a wide boat neck and is otherwise just plain. So funny because I own this pattern because it has so many neck and sleeve variations and yet I keep making the basic plain version. Ah well!





This is made from left overs from a  top I made about a year ago now for Mick.


This is McCalls M6614.  It came out a bit too big for him so I should really make one the correct size for him. It has pockets hidden in the front seams which is nice.

Anyway mine is cut the opposite way so with very little stretch but it still works well. Having the grey marl contrast makes the florals more handleable. I am not a floral type of person despite inflicting this fabric on my other half!






So here are some more pictures of these two tops:














So we have a sort of His and Hers thing going on here which is not a look either of us normally does.

Still better than wasting fabric!







 Thanks for visiting my blog and hopefully see you soon,
Bracken





No comments:

Post a Comment