Thursday 24 May 2018

#MMM18 New ladybird top from Burda Style pattern

I wore my navy trousers again. Not much to say really they are just elastic waist and very basic but OK for work in summer, but today I also wore my new ladybird fabric top which I really love.

I went looking for skull fabric but bought this instead. Yey!

Its meant to be kids fabric!



This is the same pattern as this ikea fabric top.


I love this pattern. Really though rather than make more (I have yet another yet to show you - 3 in total!) I need to start tracing patterns again. 
So my tasks next month, cos May is a bit crammed right now, is to do this FBA adjustment on the peplum jacket since I really need to learn that as well since I am now noticing the same problems on other tops so I am now believing this may be a problem on several items I already made so has to be sorted. AND trace some more tops patterns. But thats for later. 



I enjoyed this top today. Its polycotton so does not crease which is what I need for work. Its cool (abit too cool today cos it was not a warm day or maybe its the office I work in).

Tho as usual there is an error. The central part of the sleeves I cut the fabric the wrong way! It actually looks good tho I think 😊


Thanks for visiting
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment