Friday 19 April 2019

Update on The Vampires Wife sleeves

So this is a close up of The Vampires Wife : SILVER METALLIC SILK MINI FESTIVAL DRESS and clearly my sleeves are wrong!
Still I will leave for now. They have been overlocked and are wearable. My next version will have pleated not gathered sleeves. 
Also this was bugging me before when I sewed dress 2 together that my gathers seemed a bit too far forward and yes they are so now I know! 

Well I have quite a way to go yet it would seem to atcually make a similar dress.  
This is a close-up of my sleeve:

I gathered mine. Next time I need to pleat instead!
Also I have a couple of misplaced gathers too far down the front sleeve so I need to ensure that does not happen next time.

Well I am getting there...........
Bracken
  

No comments:

Post a Comment