Friday, 21 April 2017

93: leapard print cullottes

I made the same cullotte pattern last year here:

I did manage the pockets this time so I have slightly improved I think.
The problem was the green fabric was really too heavy for this pattern I think so I started this pair to make a second attempt, but never finished them since winter set in and this is a lightweight summer cotton ( from Ikea) so I stashed them ( in my fabric stash) till this week when I decided they would be good to get finished for this spring.

I do not really like this pattern. Still I have made them and can see me wearing them quite a bit once the weather warms up.

I will do a few attempts  with different shoes etc. because this choice went with what I took off to take the photos. Not the best mixture
Maybe its the shoes and socks but I do not like them much together.



I will maybe chop the bottom off these and my green pair (shown below) as well. I reckon better as shorts. I will have to see how it goes with them long!
And it depends on the weather!

 Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a lovely day,

No comments:

Post a Comment