Wednesday 10 October 2018

Winter capsule wardrobe - purple dress


Well its definitely happening this year with my winter capsule wardrobe, which is good because its getting much colder now, so I feel I am really achieving something with all these new clothes.

Wearable clothes too which is a bonus since not all my makes can really be worn to work😀.


This is the Burda Long Sleeve Fitted Ruched Dress 02/2015 #124 which I made a version of a while back here as part of a Monthly Stitch challenge:
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.com/2016/11/71the-november-monthly-stitch-challenge.html

 One thig I love love love about this dress is the very long sleeves. I find lots of patterns finish a bit too short so I end up having to lengthen them but this pattern is just perfect. Long down to the top of the hand.

This is yet again the same cheapo crepe polyester used for my other Winter Capsule Wardrobe makes. I have a kind of "collection" feel to all these items now it seems. This is a good winter fabric cos its very warm so I can lose the cardigan at leats at the beginning of winter.


 Thanks for visiting
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment