Wednesday 17 October 2018

Black leggings - 2 pairs - Winter capsule wardrobe

Well you cannot have a winter capsule wardrobe without some leggings now can you so I decided to add two pairs of plain black leggings which I can wear under my dresses.

One pair (left) is made from the same crinkle fabric as my black asymetric dress so very soft and warm. Possibly these may end up as lounge wear because I wonder how long they will last but worth a try anyway. These are view C of McCalls 6173 and have ruched ankles.



The second pair (above) is made from plain black lycra bodycon fabric of unknown fibre. I have lots more of this fabric so if these wear well I shall make more. These are probably more wearable alone as leggings. This is View B or without ruched ankles so normal plain black leggings.

The first pair are slightly see-through and although my partner told me everything was covered when we took the photos I felt slightly exposed when we popped to the shop so I think they will end up loungewear or tights under dress. Anyway here are some more photos:





And I made the red top here:https://brackencrafts.blogspot.com/2017/07/red-top.html


Thanks for visiting
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment