Sunday 6 September 2020

Camo leggings

 

So these are a pair of my TNT pattern - McCalls 6173. The fabric is proper sportswear lycra fabric!!!!

 Hence I am using a TNT pattern. 

 These are the most expensive leggings I have ever made! 

 

 I bought 4 pieces of this fabric in different designs with money given me for my birthday. I had 2m of this particular design. I am hoping to make something else with what is left of it but do not know what right now.

When I made these I forgot the pattern has 3 lengths and accidentally cut out the ruched bottom version. Its not what I intended but works OK and will make it easier to wear these with booys come the nasty wet weather we will have soon.


The top is the Rebecca Page cami top I made a while ago.

Its a very good yoga outfit. I have been doing Zoom yoga classes the last few weeks. Its actually really pushing me because I discovered I am almost able to cross my legs now as in Lotus position but not qite there as yet so hopefully Yoga will help. The physio said it would take about 9 months for me to get back to normal. Its now 10 months after my op and I have to say I am not quite there yet but I am hoping the yoga will help me.

At least I have lost some of the weight I put on last year. ( not that you can tell here but never mind!)


So all in all, I am happy with these despite the small mishap of cutting them too long. Ruched ankles is Ok and the fabric is far too expensive to go cutting off the bottom. Winter is coming and its definitley feeling Autumnal here so these are the start of my Autumn workout gear. 

I am back at work now but still trying to keep safe.

Take care everyone and stay safe whatever you are doing.

Bracken


No comments:

Post a Comment