Friday 9 October 2020

Camoflage undies

 
These are some of my stash busting undies
The knickers are Megan Neison's free Acasia knickers and I have to say I love them and have cut several more out already. They are made from stretch camo left over from various projects my favourite being the camo track pants of which I have made 2 pairs and my dress.

I have never made the Acasia before but am very happy with the fit of these. I intend to make several more pairs of these for winter. 
 
 

The bralet is Madalynnes Noel top. I have made Noel before but it was really badly made next to this one. Despite that I wear it as soon as its washed and prefer it to everything else - brawise anyway. Now I have two which is great.

This time instead of lining the band with mesh I did a double layer of the camo jersey and I like this. The bodice part though is mesh lined with powermesh. I used petrol blue picot round the edges. The straps are black because its what I ahve in stock but I changed the slider bits and the rings that came with them because they looked better. Last time I sewed the straps straight onto the top of the bodice. This time I added rings. I am not really sure if I am meant to do this but decided it looked better.


I really like this underwear. I have already worn both parts several times so its standing up to washing well too. I am finding I wear it with my track pants which is very coordinating even though I do not go out in public in cropped tops.


Thats all for this week folks. 

Virus levels have risen loads in the Uk though deaths are down but either way Stay safe.

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment