Wednesday 21 October 2015

Twin needle progress

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I have always intended to use a twin needle at some point. When I bought my new machine I was well aware my Brother PX100 which I have owned for around 15 years had the option to do this but until I saw this link which I found wonderful for aleviating my serious fear of twin needles I never got round to trying this.

A Stitching Odyssey: How to use your twin needle

Well I can only say I never realised how easy it is. I also looked at So sew easy

http://so-sew-easy.com/how-to-use-a-twin-needle/

where there is a video showing how to do this. I am now happy to say I can use a twin needle so on with the next project.


I really just practiced with a scrap of fabric from my next project where I am hoping to use this technique. Anyway I am very pleased with the result and can only thank the world of sewing blogs for helping me to have the confidence to try this out.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you again soon..............
Bracken


No comments:

Post a Comment