Tuesday 15 November 2016

BUGS



Well this has nothing to do with sewing although could I suppose be loosley designated as crafting.

I walked into the kitchen last night to find my other half "playing" with the remains of our dinner!

I bought this squash which I believe is a Turk's turban from Aldi a while back. I finally roasted it whole on Sunday to use later in the week. Well my partner decided last night to make it into soup which was delicious. He scooped out the inside then added ginger and lentils and stock. Basic soup really which we had with home made bread.

But that is not the reason for my post. I walked into the kitchen to find him playing with the "shell" and making it into various bug type creatures!. It amused me hence my writing of this post.









What can I say really?

Thanks for visiting
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment