Tuesday 24 May 2022

24th May #MMM22

 


Today I am wearing my dog tooth check dress made back I think in 2018. I have worn this a lot. Considering the tiny bit of fabric it was squeezed from this is a big success even 4 years later.

As this month has progressed I have worn lots of clothes, and some I have not even bothered to wear, but I have been clearing lots out too. I have a growing bag of charity clothing. This one will be staying. I am sure now I am wearing it.

I never wore it with my skull coat before but I like the combination. It was the nearest jacket for the morning dog walk.

Not long left now and I feel I have done far too many repeats this #MMM. Not with jackets because they are something I have not made many of and at least this is my first wearing of this dress but I do tend to favour joggers when I am working from home which is quite a bit these days - not that I am complaining!

Anyway, thanks for popping by my blog

Bracken

2 comments:

  1. Very chic dress! It's hard to beat a classic dogs/houndstooth print. They are usually so elegant, timeless and versatile should one wish to introduce other patterns into the outfit equation as well.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! Definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete