Saturday 28 May 2022

28th May and counting down #MMM22



  

It does start to get a bit difficult at about this point doing #MMM. Though I did manage one year to do most, if not all of June as well, but I think a month is long enough.

So I need a new challenge soon. I need to finish of the Fae inspired dresses and clothing and move on to something else - maybe with still having a bit of Fae influence though since for me its the year of Faery clothing. And I am enoying wearing what I have made so far. 

My new overlocker blades arrived yesterday so I need to change the old ones and finish off the Fae clothing I have cut out. Its currently in individual freezer bags so that I can find all the bits for each item easily. Since I cut it ut a month or two ago I canot even remember what is in those bags now. I tend to cut lots though and then keep safe in small plastic bags ( which of course I do reuse loads of times) because its just easy then. A bit like I would imagine a kit is to sew up.

OK so top picture is my black My Image top/ jumper with red comfy velvet joggers.

Below under the New Image top I am wearing my only ever version of the Angela Kane top I made for a BBQ last year. Its a bit creased since just this morning I got it out of storage after winter but it does not matter since its a weekend so I can be creased today. I will wash and iron for the next wearing. 

I just love the bow in the back of this!


So only 3 days left. I need to try and wear something more interesting each day till the end of #MMM now.

Thanks for popping over and see you soon,

Bracken

1 comment:

  1. Those leggings look lovely and warm! I never buy anything velvet because where I live you get maybe a couple of months use of it, but they look pretty good right now as I am going into winter. My dog's fur would also be all over them, though!

    ReplyDelete