Thursday 19 May 2022

19th May #MMM22


 Well not that long left of May now, sadly, so soon #MMM22 will be finished. Its definitely much easier to do #MMM when working from home. My previous #MMMs when I needed to go to the office every day have been a lot more difficult to do.

Today I wore my red top over my Sierra bralet - from a free pattern see original post. Also Me Made knickers ( not pictured) and in the top picture just seen is a tartan me made hair band.

 

And with this my now very old camo track pants.

I suspect most of these clothes will be in my upcoming clearout, because I now cannot fit everything I have into my wardrobe, so its time for a clearout. 

The fact its nearly all me made no longer is an excuse because its been nearly all me made now since 2015 so bearing in mind I pretty much sew an item every week and definitely something new every two weeks,  unless I go on holiday which is rare, or with the single exception of when I had an operation back in 2018 and could not sew for medical reasons for 6 weeks, but even then you can imagine how huge my clothing collection has grown. 

It really is time now to reduce some of it and its the older stuff must go - though I must actually make a new version of this red top because its been a constant favourite for both work and play since I made it. Bearing in mind the collar was put on accidentally sideways thats also pretty amazing. When I do make a new one ( I have some fabric will work really well) I intend to deliberately again put the collar on wrong. Its such a nice feature!

So thanks for popping by my blog and for reading this far down, 

Take care and see you tomorrow.

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment