Tuesday 23 July 2019

TVW new dress and did I get the neck wrong?

There is a new The Vampires Wife dress out. No I am not going to make something similar to this one. I am making dress number 4 in the next few weeks though.

But this new dress shows a neck with no facing.

My dresses all have a facing. Not so sure if this is different to the usualy neck though. It could be.

Suzy Cave rings the changes with each new style. I may make dress 4 with this type of bound neck though and save myself the trouble making a facing.

Here is the new TVW dress which arrived in my email today:

This dress is called "The whle lotta trouble" . Great name. I love the bottom frilland sash but not the sleeves. Still its worth watching what is happeneing with TVW dresses. My obsession has still not ended though I have now managed a break of quite a few weeks since making Version 3.

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment