Saturday 1 October 2022

Camo hoody

Its lovely and sunny today though you can definitely tell we are heading for some cold weather.


This is the same pattern as my grey glittery hoody and again I added mitts to this using the Melissa Feyr book "Make Your Own Active Wear".

I have loved camo - especially blue camo since I was in my teens so finding this fabric was great. Its actually scuba so despite not having a fleece back should be pretty stable and warm for Autumn / Fall.


I really love how this particular hoody goes together so easily and neatly. 

 

You cannot see the design well in these photos but the front has a kind of princess line seam which the pocket goes into.

 

 Its just so neat. Everything just lines up. And its easy to make!

I can see me wearing this top a lot over the next few weeks.

Thanks for visiting my blog and see you soon,

Bracken

1 comment:

  1. One of the best things about sewing is finding a fabric you like and a pattern you like!

    ReplyDelete