Thursday 30 November 2023

Update on my Brother overlocker

 

 I got my overlocker back as they said exactly 8 days later - they said 7-10 days. So thats good and Brother were ok with timing. They also replaced the defective part so I now have a needle threader that works. I do not know why it did not thread because they said if the wire goes through the needle it should do the job and it did go through. I even got good photos of that and they tried it and agree it did but they apparently also agree it did not work so I suppose I will never know why it did not work but its worth noting if you buy such a machine and it does not thread the needle as it should that for some reason some parts must be defective. 

You can read my original review and the various pros and cons of this machine here:

https://brackencrafts.blogspot.com/2023/10/review-of-brother-4234d-overlocker.html

Anyway I am now going to spend the rest of today ( or as long as I am able anyway without familly interuptions)  playing with the overlocker and see if I am able to make something to test it out. More on that later when I have tried sewing with it.

So today is looking up for me,

Have a great day

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment