Sunday 4 June 2017

Lime green slobbing slouch trousers

I wanted to make these trousers so much!

I bought the old issue of Burda Style 01/2011 from an ebay seller for this pattern.

They are made in pale lime green stretch cotton.

There is however one big problem with them. NO POCKETS!

I just feel I want to put my hands in my pockets and there are none. I am not yet sure whether to add some as patch pockets or just make another pair and add them to the side seam. These are serged so I do not really want to unpick them and lose fabric from the seam allowances so I need to just enjoy them I think.

I was kind of expecting something a bit more like Zouaves but they are still OK and very comfortable.

They do make great slobbing around the house/garden trousers!



 Thanks for visiting my blog,
Bracken
 

No comments:

Post a Comment