Saturday 18 June 2022

Camo short dress / top

  

This is scuba and very good quality. Its also camoflage though thats hard to tell from these photos. It has lycra but really is not very stretch at all.. I bought both green camo and blue camo and made as much from this fabric as I can squeeze out. I have an idea for a short skirt made of a mix of the two colours from the scraps but am still working that one out. 

This is McCalls 6612 so the same pattern I used for the lace hoody cowl dress but with a T shirt type band on the neck instead. It was intended as a dress but as you can see its really very short. That means it could end up as a dress or a long top depending on my mood. All then is not lost despite the length. Really its because I high lowed the hemline making the front short. Still its something I do not have in my wardrobe and I do love camo!

If I do manage to have a romantic night out at least I could wear this then. I do not have much of this kind of thing in my wardrobe these days. I seem to have loads of hoodys and joggers.

The dog in the below photo is my faithful Roger.



Ah and I added Mitts to this.

Have a great week, 

Thanks for popping by to visit me,

Bracken

2 comments: