Thursday 4 June 2020

Plain black basic Tshirt


This is Newlook 6142. 

Its certainly not a very interesting top really but possibly the most useful and sensible thing to be making.

Being a basic black T shirt this will get worn loads. Its much wanted and needed.
I actually bought this fabric for me. Its a very soft silky viscose rayon and not at all usual to be made into a T shirt but it made a lovely top thats very basic. Hence very wearable. Mick needed the T shirt not me. I have very few stashed fabrics suitable for men really so probably thats what I should be concentrating on buying next.


Whilst viscose rayon would not be most people's first choice for T shirt fabric I have to recommend it. Its hard to sew though being slippy.

 Anyway apparently he loves the feel of this so well worth making a T shirt for him from it.



There is really not much else I can say about this other than its a big success.

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment