Sunday 6 June 2021

#MMM21 : Black and White mesh T shirt dress

 When I posted for #MMM21 yesterday, I forgot these photos, and I really should post about this dress / top because its turned out very wearable. 

Its the same idea as the rainbow dress and same pattern(s) so I pinned the skirt and sweatshirt patterns together to make a dress and then cut out - see previous post for more on this - but this time its a dress without the hood because I did not have enough fabric. As it happens I ended up adding some elastic to the enckline because it turned out rather wide. It does make for a nice relaxed T shirt dress though with leggings and trainers.

Pattern is Burda Young 7148

Fabric is from Minerva fabrics in the sale bought after my bad experience with Poundametre and I only bought 1.5m of it so its good for the price which I think was under £3:50 if I remember rightly. 

See you soon

Bracken



No comments:

Post a Comment