Friday 16 July 2021

90s style Burda short skirt with self drafted 90s style halter neck top



After the success of my recent skirt and top that I made a few weeks ago I decided to use my other piece of scuba - also 1m only of this - to make a similar outfit. This is a tie dye star scape print so pretty summery fabric. I decided I should use it now rather than store for yet another winter and dream about what I can do with it!

 Yes a bit of a cop out repeating something but on the other hand I really like wearing it so why not have two the same. I had several identical except for colour versions of this in my youth and wore them till last year when they were just past it so time to replace. Also I suppose really both the other items were really muslins for this 😁

Being self drafted this top was a real experiemnt when I made the first one but I now have 4 of these so time to stop perhaps. At least for this summer anyway. This one is just a little bit longer than the previous versions. Though I may have to add a plain black halter neck on at some point. Though I do not particularly need a matching black short skirt because I already have several.

Anyway, again this is a fast drying polyester/ lycra scuba so great for a holiday outfit. 

I do not really have that much to say its the same as the previous version really. All overlocked and then twin needled on the hems. Both feel and look good with my grey sweatshirt.

Have a great week and thanks for popping by

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment