Saturday 9 July 2022

Camo trousers

  

Well I am overdue to make something other than my beloved hoody cowl dresses and tops. Not that this is at all an original make but I do kow these will be well worn because 

1) they are camo; 

2) they are a favourite pattern I have used loads before and

3) being as they are flares!

This is the yoga pants pattern I favour - even though its free. Though I suppose really thats the big bonus.  I just like this pattern and its easy to wear even for work in the right fabric.

 

So yes a slight cop out using a TNT pattern. I have had a couple of disasters recently though with using new patterns and wasted some very expensive fabric so I am feeling a bit lacking in adverture right now and need to make something that is likely to work.

The fabric is scuba and not particularly stretch even though it does contain lycra. I think that should keep them in shape though. They are not stretchy enough for proper yoga pants so are more ordinary trousers/ joggers. These will be too warm on hot days so will probably end up waiting for autumn now but still never mind. 

They are worn here with my tie dye blue vest.

Hopefully now my sewing machines are all working again I can now get back to sewing more. I have been so slack recently. Its been al about fixing rather than sewing and I have been so unproductive. I have a  large pile of summery fabric I want to make into things for summer - including some work trousers which I could really do with getting round to. Still I suppose the making cannot happen without a bit of maintainance occassionally.

Have a great weekend and see you soon

Bracken




1 comment:

  1. Glad the machines are fixed! Hope the pants will be good for cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete