Saturday 30 March 2024

Camo Lekala trousers

 

This was taken in Milton Keynes when we visited a relative near there. I never noticed the litter on the floor until writing this post. Still this photo is definitely "real".

The grey hoody worn with these trousers is one of my glitter hoodies that are pretty worn out so once I replace them I will be recycling this top. I really need some new sweatshirts for next winter and lets face it for summer in the UK.

 
I am not sure how often or if ever I will wear these together but the option for a outfit is there should I want to. 

I was meant to be cutting the hedge - hence the steps.


I quite like the look but all over camo can be a difficult pattern to wear on the street, in the supermarket etc.

LOVE my pointy hood and its such an easy pattern to make.


You can see the seaming here. The front wraps round to the back so theres a kind of princess seam going on, on the back only. Sleeves have to be set in because of this so you cannot do the sew-all-up-one-side-in-one-go thing I prefer with tops. But its still an easy pattern to make. I definitely recommend this top pattern. 

Anyway trousers: I got this pattern so long ago now. 2013 I think! I love this trousers pattern which is the Lekala sports trousers in a standard sizing version. I just put in my height back then but you can get them to create a pattern to fit you perfectly which is probably the better option for most people. These worked for me though so I have stuck with them. Mind you I joined the bottom pieces onto the leg permanently long ago and did away with the side splits, which actually are now back in again should you want that look, So, not an original pattern make, but a staple I know I will wear. And so cozy and warm.

Have a great Easter and eat loads of chocolate with zero guilt should you want to. 

I will be!

See you soon and thanks for visiting

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment