Sunday 26 May 2019

20th to 26th May 2019

Monday 20th
Yellow top and black pinstripe flares- it was too warm a combination for the day so will not be wearing again this summer unless we get some very wintery weather!




Tuesday 21st
Ladybird top  with RTW trousers and vest underneath it.


Wednesday 22nd
Not at work today so wore things I would not wear to work
Navy mesh top with gingham trousers ( made for Gingham Along several years back - I really enjoyed kingham along!)


Thursday 23rd
Khaki top and black panel trousers


Friday 24th
Burda Style A-symetric dress 
To be honest wore this with black leggings for work but was too hot and took them off when I got home. Nearly forgot to take this photo in fact!
I do not like my black leggings. They go baggy at the knees despite being made form a  lycra rich fabric. Not good for work in future me thinks. Did not realise how out of shape and fat I look in this dress till I saw these photos. Kind of sad because I like this dress. In fcat I made twoof these because I love it so much. Never mind once I get my hip op I can hopefully get a bit toned and look less old and saggy.

Saturday 25th
Black upcycled top which started life as a  very cheap New Look dress. I only chopped it a few weeks back and do not think I blogged about it. Easy change though I just chopped and overlocked the hem. It is suddenly worn lots to rather than less than once a year sowas a good idea depite my wondering if I was doing the right thing. No point owning stuff if you never wear it. And of course thats the whole point of Me Made May. With my top I wore my red wrap skirt. It's mean't to be worn with the wrap at CF but I usually seem to wear the shorter bit at the side. Doesn't matter, its a good skirt either way and made from a free pattern.


Sunday 26th
Another upcycled T-shirt. I love this skulls top.
Worn with ancient camo trousers which I use for gardening and decorating. I suppose you could say these are Me Made since I broke the zip many years ago ( back in the 1990s ) and added a lacing to the fly to close them and of course cut them off and covered them in paint ( by accident).

I have to admit all of these photos except for Tuedays I had to take at home at the end of the day due to having totally forgot about it. Life is just too hectic. I have worn Me Made all week tho so never mind. I do prefer in situ photos rather than at home ones because I have very little choice of background scenery having just a normal sized garden. Still these are my photos.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Sadly just a few days left of #MMM2019 now and despite my feelings at the start of the month I have enjoyed this year of Me Made May after all.
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment