Monday 10 September 2018

Green top in 4-way stretch


I had thought this top was a complete disaster until I hit on the idea of adding the striped neck band. I sewed it all up with the overlocker and then twin needle stitched the hems but I ruined the neck. The fabric is a reasonable quality 4 way stretch which would be ideal for exercise clothing or swimwear so it was abit sad to ruin this. Mostly I only use cheapo fabrics and this was a luxury for me. Anyway it sat waiting for a decision for a few weeks when I suddenly found some stripey 4-way stretch which has been in my stash forever and realised it could possibly sort out my messed up top. Its another version of my old favourite M6612. I really must try out some new tops patterns in fact. 


I ended up liking this very much though. I love Khaki as a colour and this top will make a great addition to my Autumn wardrobe. 

 Talking of which, I am intending to attempt a proper Autumn/Winter capsule wardrobe and see how it works out!

Thanks for visiting my blog
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment