Saturday 6 August 2022

Green Mesh Bralet - Noelle

I used this pattern several times prevously when I made loads of undies. But I never had any white bra strap elastic so I left this in bits, unsewn in a bag in amongst my sewing things and ignored it until now. This I was clearing up the general mess my sewing area seems to end up in pretty regularly and found it. So this weekend I finally got the elastic for the straps so I decided its time to sew this up. Its a very thin summery and lightweight bralet.

Pattern is the Noelle free bralet pattern and its a lightweight mesh on the outside that I have previously use to make a dress.  That was a not quite perfect dress to be honest but I recently completed another version which I have yet to wear and I think is constructed better than that older version.

This bralet is lined with flesh coloured power mesh and it should be a nice little underwear top for the hot weather.  The edges are cheap white picot elastic which are zigzagged.

I actually made a new type of bra - new for me that is about a month ago. 


This pretty mesh bralet though is much less supportive, but  I think this will be perfect for the hot weather I expect is coming in August and September. Its usually very hot and muggy here.

Thanks for visiting my blog,  

Bracken



1 comment: