Monday 3 June 2024

Burda Style magazine Grey glitter sweatshirts x 2

 

My latest version of the Burda style sweatshirt from 01/2017 number 103. I have made this several times before. I just love the "tidy" construction with the pocket in the angled seams. Its just neat and this also makes it a real doddle to line everything up easily.
I made 2 of these since last time I found thats the minimum number I need to be happy and have a clean one at all times. Or nearly anyway.
Its worn here with my new grey ribbed pencil skirt that a made a couple of weeks ago.
This is a very easy outfit to wear I have to say.


It also works perfectly with my matching grey glitter Lekala sports trousers. I made them a few weeks back knowing I would eventually get round to making some kind of matching tops. Again I have two pairs of trousers. So two complete tracksuits I suppose really.


Of course with the matching trousers this becomes much more slouchy but also very cosy when its nasty and rainy as it is half the time at the moment. Today we have sun and warmth, then cold showers, and yes its changeable between proper shorts weather and winter right now. Thats the UK for you!

This time instead of one top withcuffs and one with mitts with thumb holes as I made the last time around, this time I made turn back extra long cuffs instead. I found I wore the mitts very little yet turned them back all the time so I have made the cuffs a fraction wider and made them twice as long. They seem to work.
So lots of photos of these tops which I have been wearing for a couple of weeks now so have to get them photographed before I forget and wear them out. Though last time they worked for a couple of years so hopefully this fabric is a good as the last I used. Its hard to see here but its a darker grey than my older ones with lurex glitter like before.




Have a great week and thanks for popping by to visit me,

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment