Thursday 2 April 2020

Green velvet and black stretch panelled leggings


Emerald Green stretch velvet and black stretch panelled leggings made from McCalls 7446. The black is a performance fabric bought for the black black leggings and is actually the same fabric as I also used for Micks red top. I like this fabric and have bought two lots of it from Ebay but it seeems to have sold out so I probably cannot get any more now.

I am also wearing my black velvet hoody which goes really well. Bearing in mind I had the green velvet for several years and just could not find a way to use it - I hate the colour! I think these worked out very well because I have worn them twice, fell over in them when being pulled by a dog over mud and still like them. They will wear well. I think besically I cannot wear this colour for say dresses but as sportwear its OK. Its also warm for spring. Its a lot nicer as well with the nap reversed to the less shiny more prickly side. So really they are cut the wrong way up. You can see what I mean if you look at the yoga pants I made when I first bought this fabric. The colour is totally different the other way up. I just cannot handle those yoga pants at all!



Stay Safe,  
Bracken



No comments:

Post a Comment