Friday 8 April 2022

Mens Grey Hoody Cowl

  

This is the same Rebecca Page pattern I used last time.

 

This is the original version:

 

It has been such a hit with Mick and he kept asking for another one so this is it. 

Though I made the front pocket taller on this one because it seemed a bit small or shallow last time. I think its a good change.

Its dark charcoal grey polyester/ cotton basic sweatshirting. Not the cheapest around but not expensive either. I think around £7 a metre. This time I never needed to bodge the back hemline either. I ended up cutting a piece the wrong direction last time to get enough. This time I bought more and should have some to make him some joggers too.

So photos:






Apparently this is such a comfy top. He now wants more of them! I intend to make him some joggers now though to go with this.

See you soon

Bracken

2 comments: