Sunday 3 April 2022

#MMM22 Sign up for 2022 - My pledge. - Problem with Bloglovin?

 Today I got am email about this years #MMM22 or Me Made May 2022 from Bloglovin / So Zo blog at http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com/

I usually take part in this every year except for 2020 when I decided not to. I missed it very much then. So last year I took part again.

I tried to sign up for #MMM22 today, but it would not let me do so. 

I cannot contact So Zo without leaving a comment and of course its not letting me do that. So I am posting here about the problem in the hopes So Zo or someone who can contact her lets her know. 

I suspect from the error message and the lack of comments on the last few posts I looked at that it might be something to do with the settings but thats just a guess. Maybe its me? I really do not know not being that much techy minded when it comes to blogging. 

Anyway just for the record:

“I Bracken, of https://brackencrafts.blogspot.com, pledge to wear totally me made clothing and also to make as may new items as I can fit into my life during May 2022, as well as investigate further my latest exploration into shoe making throughout May 2022”

I am really looking forward to May now!

Thanks for popping over

Bracken

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment