Friday 10 May 2019

#Me Made May day 9 - Red Ribbed Top



My green and red top
DAY 9

Red top. I have not before blogged about this very basic top. I made it in December I think, about the same time as I made the green and red top so around Christmas. Mind you never got round to blogging about either of these until much later. I think the more basic stuff has now become so normal I just get on with it whereas at the start of my sewing adventure even a small basic raglan top was a very big deal for me.



Both these tops use the same free pattern from Its Always Autumn. I love this pattern!


Certainly would recommend using this over buying a basic pattern for a raglan T shirt. I have bought several but prefer this one. I had this idea at the start of my sewing adventure that paid for patterns would be the best. In some cases, yes thats true but a great deal of nice basics are available free and well worth collecting.

Both of these tops have the same red ribbed synthetic lycra fabric. I already blogged about the green top so won't go into that here.

I wore my camo sports trousers with my top. To be honest I wore the top all day with some RTW trousers for work and forgot to take a picture, came home, changed into "something more comfortable" and that was my camo trousers so thats why I am wearing two me mades. A bit of a cheat but whatever!


Have a lovely day
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment