Wednesday 15 May 2019

Tuesday 14th May 2019

Nearly half way through May and now its starting to get easier to remember those photos I am meant to get taken.

I particularly liked wearing this ensemble yesterday ( yet to take photos of todays so just a quick blog post to record what I can).


Black multi media T shirt, black stretch (woven) satin Lindy Petal Skirt and my much loved purple leopard print scarf given as a present to me many years ago by my brother Charlie. Its not Me Made but still very nice!


The T shirt top was a challenge made for The Monthly Stitch
You can read about the Tshirt here:

https://brackencrafts.blogspot.com/2017/10/multi-media-t-shirts-tms-october-2017.html

The skirt breaks the rules. Lindy Petal is meant to be stretch Jersey. This is not. Its woven but it works all the same and I really like this despite it being a very basic item in my workig wardrobe.

https://brackencrafts.blogspot.com/2018/12/lindy-petal-in-faux-leather-and-satin.html


 Thanks for visiting
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment