Monday 20 May 2019

Sunday 19th May 2019

Sunday 19th wore my self drafted lovely top made form thin unknown fibre fabric.


This particular top is an old one - I am off to the garden centre here and it was just starting to rain.

Despite the simplicity of this design I probably wear these more than any of my other me made items.



Mesh version of my self drafted tops
.

I have lots of these tops. 

I wear them over my T shirts, vests, dresses, swimwear and bustiers in summer and winter. 

A bit punk with their exposed seams, I can also wear them with the seams the normal way inside ( as above) but prefer the outside exposed seams look and did actually design them to be worn this way. 
If I am honest I just put them on and wear whichever way round it turns out. That, you have to admit makes for an easy clothing item!

You can find out how to make these easy versatile tops here: 7: Dark navy top with a step by step tutorial guide to making



Thanks for popping by
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment