Sunday 26 December 2021

Holiday Glitter Flares

The photos sadly do not show these in their glittery glory!

They are very glittery with multi-coloured glitter stripes.


I bought this fabric in the summer for £1 a metre. It was an impulse buy when glitter was out of season henc the cheapness because the fabric is really ok in quality. I have  small amount left which I might get round to making a body from to match these. Really this is part of my comfy Christmas slob clothing. Its really hard to see in the photos but there is a diagonal glitter stripe accross these and they are very black stretch lycra velvet.

Its a free pattern from if only they would nap but I added about 4cm to each lower side seam for extra flare. See my Aubergine version for the full run down on how I made these and the pattern link if you want it.

I would say it worked and they are flared!
 They are worn here with my cream and pale pink aran. 

Happy Boxing Day

Bracken



 

No comments:

Post a Comment