Wednesday 29 December 2021

White mice mens PJs and christmas shorts

 

I decided on a whim because its Christmas to make PJs - with pockets for Mick and also some Christmas shorts ( without pockets) so here they are:  

 

I made this quick for my other half. They are both from the pattern I used loads before - Newlook 6142.

I bought the white mice fabric for £1 metre months ago. I cannot remember if its cotton or poly cotton. I suspect the latter but its really nice anyway. We used to have two pet rats who it reminds me of. They were the loveliest pets ever. So gentle. Brilliant for kids and better and less bitey than hamsters though most people seem not to rate rats. Anyway we both have a love of the white rodent types so I bought the fabric.





And Foxes in Christmas hats. Mick seems to like fox prints:

I don't really have much else to say about these. They were practical and I had time so I made them. Mick seems to like them so I will have to make some more later for him.

See you soon

Bracken

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment