Sunday 24 June 2018

#MM June days 19 to 24 - Two months and #MM is killing me!

Tuesday
Now I am getting bored. I do not have enough versions of things I have made and its very monotonous let alone meaning I have to do more washing else do not have enough clean clothing to wear #MM every day. I think Hand Made Carolyn did really well to do this #MM for a whole year. I am getting so sick of it and its hard to remember with everything else going on to take photos. Cann't wait till 1st July which also happens to be my birthday.

I also seem to have stopped sewing with all this emphasis on blogging about #MM and I do not want a fashion blog really. I want to keep this as a sewing blog and even though I am not the best sewist around at least this is tracking my progress quite well I think so as of 1st July thats it. I am back to sewing. Well actually I am on holiday next week. Not going away anywhere so plenty of time to sew - I hope. Thats the plan anyway cos I really have to get round to doing a  FBA and seeing if the jacket here works better and I need to have a go at FeyrTrade's new Craftsy class which apparently walks you through making leggings, a hoody and a vest in just a weekend. I can't wait to try that.

So first we have work with my orange boxy top and black wideleg trousers - I have worn these so much the last 2 months they are going pilly so  need new trousers.


 The after work we have comfy play clothes.
White top which is identical to this blue one here:
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.com/2016/05/mmmay16-day-20-i-feel-very-punk-today.html
and dotty trousers

I am thinking secret Pjs tho should have decided what to make for this TMS challenge. Sadly I cannot use what I already made. Maybe this weekend I can just scrape in with the TMS June challenge.I have some fabric in mind for this because I seriously need new work trousers and confy is best.

Just have to make a decision on what to make - trousers maybe?
 So Wednesday and work was hectic today and horrible:


Wednesday

I came home and weeded round my bird table where the stray seeds go crazy this time of year.


 Close up of my Reggie dog - he got a bit close to the camera!
More boring work clothes, Navy trousers and dotty top

 And after work some play clothes:

 Comfy but slightly strange RTW goth top with my lovely animal print legggings ( me-made)

Thursday
Then  my RTW dotty skirt with paisley front top

 And on Friday my lovely tho not so wearable (workwise) wrap front trousers with my wrap top.

 Saturday and I am on holiday and this is my first Goldfish dress



 Soooooo: now for some sewing!

Unfortunately after this post I just gave up with posting for #MMJune.  To be fair I wore something that was me made every day but it all became too much so I stopped taking the photos. Still a lesson learned. Its great to do that for one month a year but two is pushing it for me.

Thanks for popping over;
Bracken










No comments:

Post a Comment