Friday 20 May 2016

#MMMay16, Day 20, I feel very "punk" today!


 Today I decided to wear my lovely tartan leggings
10: Tartan leggings with both versions of my self drafted top together. 7: Dark navy top with a step by step tutorial guide to making
This top has exposed seams though you could wear it with them on the inside just as well but I like the slight punk feel to the exposed overlocked seams.

I am actually wearing two tops in different lengths both made from the same pattern and same material just the self-striped fabric has the stripes going in different directions on each top. It was just an experiment and until today I have never worn both at once but I like the effect so may well wear them like this again.

I feel very "punk" today!
Reggie-dog has photo-bombed me again! This dog just loves being photographed. Honestly he rushes in as soon as my partner gets the phone out and starts taking photos.






This outfit I really like. Should have tried this outfit sooner because I have been struggling a bit with #MMMay. Still thats the point isn't it?
Thanks for reading and see you soon.........
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment