Wednesday 23 May 2018

#MMM days 22 and 23 and new Navy Trousers

I was not very well yesterday. Had a migraine which I rarely get and did not go to work at all all day. You would think it would be fun being off work but not with a migraine. I felt a bit better yesterday evening but not really enough to blog so again I have 2 days to tell you about. I actually wore 2 lots of me mades yesterday but did not take a photo of my first set of clothes but never mind. I went up to water the allotment yesterday evening and my other half took these. I got an Adder bite last summer when up at the allotment so tend to cover up even if its hot. It was a dry Adder bite so no poison but I may not be so lucky next time. So here is my lovely satin backed goth top with my ancient and worn camo trousers:


I changed the original buttons for bows a while back and have yet to decide which I prefer!

In fact when I got to the allotment I remembered my feet and had not worn boots so was totally paranoid I would get bit again. Needless to say we watered and left quickly.
 On the way up there I also realised my lovely Mick had worn his hangman top:


Today I finally got to wear my NEW navy trousers. These were a very quick make ( because I am seriously desperately needing some new work "bottoms" as has become very apparent this #MMM.These are made from New Look K6013 which was a very early pattern from a magazine which I bought right at the start of my adventure into clothes making. I also made one of my bugs dresses from this pattern:
The new trousers are a synthetic / linen mix fabric which does not look like it will crease too much. I am going for synthetics for work cos I hate all the ironing. Its not so bad once in a while but I do not want to spend every sunday ironing and when I am happy and actually prefer to wear creased cottons it does not work for work.

I wore my red egg shaped top with my new navy trousers: http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/another-red-topburdastyle-022014117.html

I also made the top under it but will have to take another photo of that a different days since I forgot all about it till now!
Thanks for dropping by my blog
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment