Thursday 13 May 2021

#MMM21, 13th May

 
 
Today I went for an early morning walk with the dogs and wore my very warm velvet trousers. Theses are wide leg Burda-meant-for-yoga/ relaxing. I seem to have started to usually tuck them into my socks though. Otherwise the bottoms get wet. I am toying with adding elastic to the hems but despite this has been an idea for about 12 months now I still have not done it. I really am not sure because they obviously work just tucked in as well so I have two looks whereas if I add elastic then I just get the one look. Also they are very wide so the tied-up bit at the bottom, if not inside socks and so gathered with elastic could possibly trip me up? I am not sure anyway.

The top was a bit of fun made from a free Mood Sewciety Pattern. Its got a top sleeve of ivory wedding veil net that an Ebay Fabric Seller very kindly gave me as a present when I went to pick up an order. I did decide the cropped version is a bit short for me though so will lengthen if I make again. I works well with these rousers though because of the gathered high waist. Thats Hugh in the picture with me.

 

See you tomorrow

Bracken

.

No comments:

Post a Comment