Monday 3 May 2021

#MMM21 - 3rd May

 


Mick's hoody T shirt 

 

Me Skully PJ bottoms and skull T shirt - the T shirt was not actually made to be PJs but seems to be transitioning into that.


Today is May Day in the UK - so May bank holiday. Obviously Mayday is actually really May 1st but here we always have the first Monday in May as a bank holiday. Thats why I can lounge around in PJs after 6am. Normally I have to be dressed and working by 08:30 which is the time I am writing this post.

Later I changed into more me mades:

 

Black track pants and top made from stashed scraps and with upcycled sleeves
And because it went very cold rainy and windy; when walking the dogs my big blue aran - and it was not enough to keep me warm!:

See you tomorrow.........

Bracken






No comments:

Post a Comment