Friday 14 May 2021

#MMM21, 14th May

 I am so glad its Friday. This week has been a lot of work. Next week looks to be worse workwise too. I need a holiday! Still Bank Holiday is not far off now.

Today: RP Vintage trousers


black lacey back top and my green gardening jumper which is also me made tho now very old. There was no pattern for this. Its my own design and I have never really blogged about making this or at lest not on this blog. I made it ages ago - 2008? I think and did not worry about blogging about my crafts then. I did have a blog though. I have since searched and found it but be warned its not a sewing blog its mostly about my pets and doing up my house and a wild pidgeon called Walter that we hand reared who surprised me two days ago by turning up after I had convinced myself he must have died. He has been missing for months but then wild birds often go south in winter. Maybe he is really acting like a wild bird nowadays and migrating with the others of his kind, which is good. He was released back in January 2011 so is doing well because his human parents were not good at rearing him and even after all these years as a free bird he is quite small as pigeons go. At the time these photos were taken I had just mowed the lawn hence wearing my old jumper.


 I had to do the mowing after work because its going to rain this weekend apparently

Happy Weekend

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment