Wednesday 12 May 2021

#MMM21, 12th May

 Wednesday 12th May and I am working from home so can wear what I like and is comfy.

This is my camo dress ( obviously!😀) and is one of several dresses I made using this pattern. I really like this though have not worn it for some time ( thank you MMM!). 

This dress is pretty much uniform but I used the same pattern ( McCalls M7538) to use up lots of scraps and its a great one for that being made of lots of small pieces. I would have preferred the points of the "belt" to be more corset like and have been thinking that for a while now. I may have to have a go at making something similar but with a different shaped belt. A certain Burda pattern comes to mind. I will have to find it out. Its somewhere in the 2015-2017 magazines. - I know not very helpful but I need to get to work now so no time for that kind of mega investigation.

You cannot see it but under the dress I am wearing a camo bra as well. Its similar to this one but has stretch lace all round so is prettier more like the stripey one, but I do not think I ever got a photo of that one and its also Me Made.

Ah and the leggings are also Me Made. These are the plain ones without ruched ankles.

See you tomorrow

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment