Monday 17 May 2021

#MMM21, 17th May


Today I was told its also No-Mow-May as well as Me-Made-May. Its so the bees have the flowers they need. Talking of which I bought a lavendar plant. I saw it outside Morrisons and picked it up but when I came to pay it was more than twice what I was expecting! 
I still bought it cos its a nice looking plant and I want a lavendar tho I actually prefer the type with the smaller more fragrant flowers but this will look nice in my garden.

Today, I wore a set of work clothes that are me made but never photographed - mainly because I d not tell work about my me-made may stuff and had no one to take a decent photo. The pleasure of Me Made May is also in the taking part, as much as the blogging of the taking part. 

To relax after work I am wearing my pink yoga pants, and my black mesh top.

 

The belt is not me made. I bought it about 15 years ago from Tesco in a January sale. It has a purse attached so I reckon time to make use of that. I found it in my wardrobe during a tidy up session.

 

Till tomorrow

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment