Sunday 2 May 2021

#MMM21 - 2nd May

May 2nd I started the day decorating so wore some old clothing which I will be throwing out soon I think but its OK for now for painting:

 

This top was really made to learn how to do an FBA so this was a muslin but OK for a decorating top:

Under that my recent exercise type of crop top and wore this with ancient RTW joggers ( not pictured).

Then I changed my clothes to visit my Mum ad Dan because we are trying to teach my Mum how to use Zoom to speak to my broher. My youngest brother lives in France so we have not seen him now for over a year and my Mum is very upset about this and fretting about him. Shes not so good with a PC though ( both my folks are in their 80s) so we are teaching her. Shes getting there and now does online shopping all the time. Zoom though is new to her.

Here are my Camo leggings with my upcycled cut off - I took the sleeves off and sewed round the armholes! Kind of Me made in the roughest sense!

My white jumper which I just made in the last couple of weeks and was hard to make!
Under that my red top. I need a new one of these. This is pretty worn out and since I wear this for work as well as play I should get round to replacing this one asap.
Ah and today I even made my knitckers!


See you tomorrow!

Bracken




No comments:

Post a Comment