Tuesday 1 May 2018

Me-Made-May day 1

So its here at last!

Me Made May and I nearly forgot all about it. 
How could I do that when I have been looking forward to it all year?

So I went for lunch and then realised so had to sign up quick.
And this year I have pledged to attempt Me-Made-June  as well because to be honest I love this and I found it pretty easy last year since I now wear mostly me-made all the time. Or except for a rather large collection of RTW little black dresses which I refuse to recycle.

Luckily I am wearing lots of me-made today so it was not a problem I forgot all about it.



So here we have my Egg Coat and a me-made bag as well. You can see the coat here but I have yet to blog about the bag.


Paisley front raglan T shirt
 
Black tails cardigan
 

 And my black wide leg trousers

Yey! Thanks for visiting my blog

Have a wonderful May!
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment