Saturday 26 May 2018

#MMM18 another goldfish dress

 

So as promised
 here is a second Gold fish print dress and I have to say its a hit. I used the top pattern from the costume pattern and added a slightly A line skirt and its ace to wear. I have to make another in the same style. I am finding it very easy to wear tho not I think suitable for work despite my inteding for it to be.
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/new-fashion-top-from-costume-pattern.html

With it some ancient RTW leggings and my belt which is original 1980s pirate style and I fixed a while back.

http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/1987-vintage-belt-fixed.html

It had completely stretched out of shape and was unwearable but for some reason I carried it round with me for years before I got round to fixing it.

I forgot the belt is me made and because dresses are really only one garment I also wore a Me-Made necklace.





 So I intended to wear my agreed two items using my necklace but actually my belt counts too so I have 3 Me-Mades today.
Thanks for visiting and I am off to drink prosecco now!

Bracken



No comments:

Post a Comment