Thursday 17 May 2018

#MMM18 day 17

 
Today I wore my goldfish dress. 
I made this dress for my brother's funeral. He loved goldfish and it seemed more apt than anything else. Plain black was not for my brother Charles. 

He was only 47. He went to bed one Wednesday and never woke up on Thursday. They never found out why which makes it worse in some ways although I suppose its the best way there is to die. No pain, no fear, nothing. Anyway I cannot wear this dress without thinking of him. Perhaps going to my cousin's funeral made me think about this dress.
I have since made another dress from this fabric and still have a  small bit left but thats for another post maybe.

I also wore my tails cardigan again and despite it being quite long I reckon it works as an outfit.
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/burda-style-long-cardigan-102014-102.html

Thanks for reading
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment